Tuesday, August 10, 2004

.NET Rocks with Mr. Mono himself

It was a great show, I had to listen to archive because i had a family emergency that i had to leave town. My stepdad had a heart attack, luckily it was a minor one and they expect him to make a full recovery, he had to quit smoking and i have quit myself. Anyway, miguel went through a lot and one thing i didnt know was that Don Box had sang him a song, I found it on the net and it was cute. Poor Miguel. It probably would be cool if he joined Microsoft. Roory asked many fascinating questions, i dont think Carl Franklin is that proficient with Linux as Rory asked most of the questions pertaining to Linux. Great show, my compliments to Carl and Rory. Oh Carl, resistance is futile.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?