Tuesday, March 23, 2004

.NET Rocks

I listen to .NET Rocks, an Audio talk show devoted to .NET, dont worry I would rather die than use Windows but I listen to it to get tips for programming with Mono. On this show, the hosts: Carl Franklin, Rory Blyth have a segment called Google weirdo's, well they listed me as a weirdo because I said Rory supports SCO. Well folks he does support SCO. Since Microsoft funds SCO everytime Rory and Carl for that matter buy a Microsoft product such as Windows, Office, VS.NET and such their money goes to funding SCO. They dont seem to understand this. I figure when Linux kills Windows they will finally then understand and they will change the name of the show from .NET Rocks to Mono Rocks or Linux Rocks.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?