Friday, March 26, 2004

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Well folks I lost my computer, a power surge killed it. This time I bought a PowerBook although the Mac OS X sucks I went ahead and downloaded Yellowdog Linux. It works beautifully on my new PowerBook and its just Red Hat for PPC. This morning the used IBM PC that I ordered from eBay got here and I installed Fedora Core 2 and set it up as my desktop unit, although I use the laptop for everything. The IBM came preloaded with Windows 2000 and I was going to attempt a dual boot just so I could learn a little bit of Windows but reality came crashing in and I was reminded why WINDOWS SUCKS!!!! Less than 5 minutes online getting critical updates I got three viruses, I hosed the drive and now I use Linux totally.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?